Thursday, May 26, 2011

rose goes greetings.

hi friends. so I started a little hobby making "cards" with my photos on my phone. it's just a fun little something I can be creative with while taking care of my two busy babies. I call them "rose goes greetings". my intention for them is if anyone wants to send a short but sweet greeting to a friend, they can email or post one of my little creations to their FB page. feel free to steal them and use them if you want. let me know what you think of them. :) so far, I only have birthday ones, but have a lot of ideas for all sorts of occasions. I will be featuring them every once in a while here on my blog.






here are my first little samples. I am not sure how to make them links or anything, maybe if you're super computer savvy like that you can give me some tips? :)

in other news, I love this city. I love living here so much. maybe it is because I've only lived in southern california and las vegas. one I could not afford to live in again and the other I'd rather be shot than move back to. Reno is perfect for our little family. this city really inspires me in so many ways and I am grateful for this season where we know we belong here.

until next time, I hope you find yourself having a splendid day!

3 comments:

  1. hehehehe.... LOVE THEM! Whatta great idea! Can't wait to see more, Nattypants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!! "Its Shitty I Can't Be There On Your Birthday..Have A Good One!!" YESSS I'm going to use the crap outta that
    haha see, i'm clever too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the greeting cards. i have a friend here who wants to get into making greeting cards. she know all about it.

    ReplyDelete