Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a pile between two stones.

A Pile Between Two Stones.
By: Natalie Rose.

A pile between two stones
One of flowers, one of bones
To each a mound I belong
Torn between a current strong
A pile between to loves
One of ashes, one of doves
To each the wind carries on
Torn between here and gone
A pile between two shores
One of meadows, one of doors
To each a narrow path I see
Torn between another me
A pile between two dreams
One of fire, one of streams
To each a journey I do fear
Torn between a closer near
A pile between two trees
One of twigs, one of leaves
To each a nest can there be
A pile of nothing, a pile of me.

this is a poem I wrote, birthed out of the constant battle within my own thoughts. just, you know, testing the blogging waters. spreadin my wings a bit. :)

3 comments:

  1. You've been holding out on me! This is lovely. :)

    Maybe I should try to figure out how to customize ze blogger. You've made this place cozy.

    <3 Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely natty rose pants. i <3 you.

    ReplyDelete