Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my first go around.

I used to be very internet savvy. I've been a regular on diaryland, friendster, livejournal, makeoutclub, myspace, and facebook. but this whole blogging thing is intense. not sure what I'm getting myself into. and as I listen to my little son squawk in his swing, I doubt I'll be spending countless hours messing with my html codes, like I so loved to do when I was 15.
I'm not 15 anymore am I? feels like I am. well anyway, wanting to put my best foot forward, here I am.

1 comment:

  1. and what a beautiful foot it is. i am pretty sure your notes on FB are the same thing it's just that now those notes that are so beautiful, so substantial have a place all their own to call home.
    your site name reminds me of that song...."steady as she goes" i love that song and you!
    can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete